Friday, March 4, 2011

March Updates



Lots of big stuff going down this month. First off my awesome web goddess Jane did some updates to the website literally moments before she gave birth. God bless her her new room mate Mr. Leo. Next, C2E2 is in a couple of weeks (March 18th-20th).
I don't know my table assignment yet but maybe you can figure it out on their website http://www.c2e2.com/
I'll have some new stuff to look at while I still get the book together for this summer so be sure to stop on by. And last but not least I am on my third bi-weekly theme for the OK Panic! artist collective website. I joined up with these guys and now every two weeks we'll be doing a different theme. Last week was Garfield, next week...?
So check it out: ok-panic.net
This months pic are my Illustration for my new PROMO ITEM! Guess what it is?
later....

No comments: