Wednesday, November 16, 2011

HorrorHound weekend updates






Back from Cincinnati and the HorrorHound weekend. This was my first time working a Horror show and it was a good time. First off this is the only time that I've been to a Convention where you could DRINK on the show floor. Let me tell you at 9:30pm on a Friday alcohol gives a Horror con pretty cool vibe. Lots of movie makers, lots of masks, lots of freaks in costumes, and lots of ZOMBIES(However surprisingly no Cthulhu).
I sold a set of Universal Monster sketch cards as well as a Sketch for my table neighbor Bill-Zebub (Metal viking) and a VERY specific Godzilla fan. I also ran into Mr. William Atherton of Ghostbusters,Die Hard, and Real Genius. Ya' know...he's the guy that always plays dicks! Anyway I blew the photo because I didn't bring my book for him to hold but I guess maybe next time. By the way... it was Barbasol Shaving Cream that they dropped on him at the end of Ghostbusters.
I'm gonna' go and get my hernia sewn...
-later

2 comments:

Jon Michael Lennon said...

Alcohol at a convention!?! That is awesome!

oneyearinindiana said...

It really should be mandatory at all conventions.